Sunday 27 October 2013

Delectables

So slightly before I started training for the winter games, I did go a little nuts, but only because delicious things are delicious.



I rocked the Fonzies purely because I had nothing else available and they are called Fonzies. It's hard to resist a flavour like BBQ curry. I hope Henry Winkler knows he's part of America's imperial reach into the hearts and minds of the middle east.

Citrus mirinda is the best thing to ever come in a can and if the Pepsi company had their heads screwed on right they'd release it in NZ. Not their strawberry and apple versions however, they are rubbish.

And finally, the one thing I crave every day I'm not here, god's gift to my gob, the mighty shwarma.


Who wants to go into business with me and start selling these delicious bastards in NZ?

Oh and I started work today.


No comments:

Post a Comment