Saturday 16 March 2013

Much a do

Getting really sick is always a good reminder of all the things I should be doing with my life.

With only 3 weeks left in the middle east I'm planning out my winter back home in New Zealand. Hopefully I'll be spending my weekends travelling the country filming ice hockey, it's looking pretty likely at the moment. With the rest of my time I will be chasing the other dream, comedy, and the great passion, music.

It'd be nice to think my dream was music, but I'm pretty rubbish. It's still not going to stop me from restringing a few things when I get home and jamming badly with my mates. I can't wait. I may not play well, but would win a pose off with anyone.

I spent a lot of time working hard and stressing out in the last 5 years. I want to loosen up again.


No comments:

Post a Comment