Sunday 13 January 2013

Bad News Brown

Not just a wrestler from the 80's, not just a clever play on words describing my current position, but the actual source of my concern as well! I win at word play.

Right now every tap and toilet in my hotel room is producing a thick brown liquid resembling thin golden syrup. You know not all is well if the water goes a worse colour after you flush it.

I had been about to jump in the shower when I noticed. Thank everything that is pure that I didn't or I would have been a terrible shuddering mess, huddling in the corner, mumbling about not being able to be clean.

I rang reception who sent a man with a wrench to my room, I explained the situation, he showed me his wrench, said he couldn't do anything and he left. He didn't even enter the bathroom. I think the wrench was actually just a prop to make me feel better about his credentials.

My hope is that come tomorrow, I don't see this in my shower.



No comments:

Post a Comment