Monday 14 January 2013

Nighttime

So far night shift has been slow. It's been two hours and I haven't actually done any proper work yet. Though I did hear two Pakistani guys talking about sex, which was pretty amazing.

Luckily I brought my own computer in and have had time to cut some ice hockey. That'll make all the hockey fans happy. I'll give it some final checks, a render, an export, compress it then upload it. I don't think people realize how much work goes in sometimes, I've already cut it, added graphics, made it colour safe, done an audio mix etc. A 15 minute clip is easily a solid couple of days effort and that doesn't include showing up to shoot it in the first place.

Still, I'm pleased with the final product and hopefully it'll enable me to generate more revenue to expand the production and shrink the turnaround time. Everyone will be happy!

The body clock switch resulted in me spending endless hours in bed, either trying to sleep or trying to stay awake. Even after 36 hours I was pretty uncomfortable, I can't imagine how these poor bastards feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment