Monday 7 January 2013

My Dick

Yesterday Jimmy Pop Ali tweeted about a new band he'd discovered called 'My Dick' and oh how I laughed my arse off.

Check out My Dick

It's not just funny because of the lyrics, but the dedication to the bit. There are just so many songs and that in itself cracks me up.

As funny as I shouldn't have found this, I couldn't help it and it did raise the spectre of something I don't agree with, internet censorship.

Here there is a fairly strong internet filter in place and to test it I tried some pretty amusing search options. To my dismay they were almost all knocked back, even the really silly ones.

So dear reader, check out My Dick and feel good about the fact that you can. For there are places in this world where My Dick will never be seen or heard and that's a bit sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment