Wednesday 23 January 2013

New Zealand

I think I must be using the term "middle east" too much because there has been a giant up swing in readers from Saudi Arabia, Libya, Palestine, Turkey and the US. Sorry guys, this blog isn't for you, it's for my Mum and as much as you remind me of her, it's just not the same.

You all probably know a lot more about the middle east than I do, so it's a surprise that you would take an interest. I bet you know a lot less about New Zealand, so let me enlighten you.

Just in case you're polishing a gun right now, New Zealand is located here..



New Zealand is a popular destination for tourists..



And we have a rich marine ecosystem..


You tend to see a lot of photos of New Zealand that look like this..


So you'll be glad to know we're working really hard to take care of it..


All in all New Zealand's a pretty fantastic place..


Where we enjoy the Sun..


And nothing ever goes wrong..


And this guy is our Prime Minister..


Seen here demonstrating our foreign affairs policy.


No comments:

Post a Comment