Wednesday 30 January 2013

Shiney things

I don't give a rats about cars. I actually couldn't care less. But tonight my friend and I went to an auto show.

What an eye opener, the finest, flashest and most expensive cars in the world crammed between scantily clad stick figures of women and bulbous Asian men with cameras.

I tell a lie, they weren't all Asian, but they were all fat.

It was quite something to walk around amongst such over the top flamboyant luxury and marvel at both human achievement and the indulgent epicurism.

Amongst the crapulence were some lighter moments, I posed with some car models and asked them to look bored and disgusted with my presence, then photobombed a few doozies where possible while eating all the free chocolates.

There were jumps and stunts being performed outside which we only realised as our taxi drove past them as we left.

To cheer ourselves up we went for haircuts and decided to get the works. A cut throat shave, powder, wash, steam tent, hair cut, facial scrub, mask and peel followed by a buff and polish. I look about 12.

My skin hasn't been this smooth since I was born and it's disturbing how frightfully young I look. I'm reasonably happy with the hair cut too seeing as my barber didn't speak english. A bit too short, but luckily all I do is grow hair.

Here are some photos I took at the car show, I only took them so my Dad would wet himself.

Have fun with that Dad.



red one


white one


red one with a white bit


big white one


yellow one


silver one


fawn one


..that looks like it's got a face


yellowy one


silver one with an orangey bit


sort of flat looking one


maroon or burgundy, you decide


inside one


blue one


a different red one



No comments:

Post a Comment